v Miss G. J. Goodwin for leather cover and sheets and maps
v Mrs. K. E. Couzens, Mrs. M. Weeks & Mrs. M. Foord for research and writing
v Mrs. M.A. Cobbett, Mrs. A. Kearsey & Mrs. H. Oakey for writing
v Mrs. F. Batchelor
v Miss M. E. Payn
v Mrs. L. C. Batchelor
v Mrs. R. Rye
v Mrs. E. Briggs
v Mrs. M. Shuttlewood
v Mrs. A. Chapman
v Mrs. D. Sutton
v Mrs. E. Chapman
v Mrs. C. Taylor
v Mrs. B. Green
v Mrs. D. Thorburn
v Mrs. E. Mildred.
The Women's Institute Scrap-Book Committee tenders its sincere to the authors and sources mentioned below:-
· Hasted's 'History of the County of Kent' (1797)
· E. Harris 'History of Cliffe-at-Hoo' and 'History of Cooling Castle.'
· Cliffe Parish Almanack, 1869 – 1880
· Ralph Arnold 'The Hundred of Hoo' and 'Village Histories' (from the 'Coronation Book.')
· H. Smetham 'Rambles round Churches'
· Early Minute Books of Cliffe Parish Council
· St. Helen's Churchwarden's Account Books and Bills in Church chest.